20100309

[[[[a sketch for the future, sourced verbatim]]]]

My Beautiful Me, You are healing! Look lovingly upon it and dance. What to do while healing: Make $80k : Travel the world for free PAY NOTHING (Bring a VISA just in case. or not.) Write & Blog Take a backpack Being Beautiful $2000 P.MONTH One Day A Month Raising Money Flyers Pay my school debt Sell things I'm going to ride my bike to Los Angeles September Sponsor Me Forgo Christmas and my Birthday. DEBT IS UNPRETTY Pay My School Loans. Sponsor my Everywhere Good / Pacific bike tour. One Backpack. I'm not coming home until I'm free! And then I'm having children. Or at least beginning to dedicate my life to their freedom. Send money to my Paypal. My Blog will make money through reasonable sponsorships. Shop – Crafts along the way – Drawings & Postcards – Mobile Photograph books from Lulu My plans for afterwards: